Sunday, September 6, 2015

Photo Shoot

Doing photo shoots is one of my favorite things, followed closely by editing those photos. I love taking photos of people!

Here is a family photo shoot that I did for some of my friends from church who had their extended family members in town for a short visit. They rarely all get together at the same time, so it was essential to get some pictures taken. 




So stinkin' cute!



It's so nice when you are taking pictures of people who are ready and willing to smile. This family was so upbeat throughout the entire shoot and joking around the whole time. All the smiles were natural and genuine. A lot of the time it's hard to find a photo where everyone is smiling, but that wasn't the difficulty with this family. The challenge for this photo batch was to find one where someone wasn't talking! 















The weather was absolutely perfect. It is nice to take photos in overcast weather, but I'm not going to complain about how gorgeous of a day it was! And they have the most amazing yard. They live on a pretty big lot that has been in their family for generations and has been slowly divided among relatives. There's meadows, and a pond, and apple trees. It was really hard to find a place that wasn't great for pictures. I just wish I could have done it justice!



No comments:

Post a Comment