Thursday, September 17, 2015

Laundry Day

Laundry day always seems to be my most inspiring day. Maybe it's the refreshing smell of Unstoppables that just seems to want to clean everything and then take a billion pictures. It makes sense. I hate taking pictures in a dirty house. I shouldn't let that stop me because my kids are always going to be cute more often than my house is clean.

But laundry day is when those two world collide of having cute kids in clean clothes (or in diapers) in a clean home. It's magical. And it shall be recorded for history! And when my posterity looks through my photographs, they will know that the house was clean for at least 10 minutes on laundry day.

I swear I clean more than that, but it seems tornados follow me everywhere I go. (Tornadoes named Alex and Theo).

So here is a cute little snippet of our lives today.





No comments:

Post a Comment